Hey what's up? I'm Valentine, but I'm better known as Frosttide. I'm a dental medicine student with an undying passion for coaching. Im taking a break from the uni so i can give all my attention to league and to coaching. Im free 24/7 and i can coach players from all regions as long as you let me know a bit before hand, so i can prepare (usually about an hour is enough)
I've played League of Legends for 7 years and I've been coaching people for over a decade now. I first started with Dota 1, since it was the most popular game back in my days and then transitioned to WoW where i created a raiding guild with the sole purpose to gather new players and work with them. The guild managed to hit realm 3 Dragon soul. Then came my latest pation - League of legends. I love absolutely everything about the game, especially how competitive it is.
I also specialize in deep off meta picks - for example Lulu, soraka, janna top lane (not funneling), janna jungle, kayle top and the list goes on. During season 8 climbing up to rank 20 Kayle in the world.
Overall I bring a strong grasp of an understanding of the game as i climbed with every role (except mid lane) up till mid - high diamond.
My goal here is to make a better player out of you, no matter what.
During our sessions, we'll go over:
• Specific tactics that will help you carry games and make you an overall stronger player.
• For example jungle pathing, decision making, etc etc.
• Macro knowledge, vision control, wave management, when to splitpush, when to gank etc..
• Player mentality (This one is the most important, in my opinion)
• Champion mechanics
• Effective ways to climb e.g. How does the ladder works? Where are the pitfalls? When should i dodge? How much should i play?
• Much more!
- Note: All of my sessions are adapted to your personal rank and knowledge, so that I may help you as best as possible.
The most efficient way for a student to learn is when he is 100% dedicated to learning the lesson so i prefer NOT to do live coachings, since i think they are mostly a scam.
I prefer to coach players via a VoD Review using the in-game replay system.
Usually you'd send me over the replay + your op.gg (via E-mail) and ill watch it while sharing my screen (so i can doodle stuff for you).
- Note: If you prefer another method, let me know and we can do it your way, but i believe that this is the most optimal way. But if its just not working for you - we will adapt. Everyone is different!
Thank you for reading this over, see you soon! :smiley: